Hourly Rate: $55.84
High school diploma or equivalent, successful completion of a recognized Lineman Apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years’ experience related to audience related to line construction and maintenance. A valid unrestricted class A Colorado Commercial Driver’s License. Must live within 30 miles of assigned office location. Must be committed to safety and teamwork. On-call and emergency overtime are required. All candidates must pass a motor vehicle records check, drug screening, and a background check.
Applicants are required to be knowledgeable in power line inspection, maintenance, construction of overhead and underground electrical distribution systems, and troubleshooting power outages. Some interaction with customers to resolve power quality issues required.
CORE offers an exceptional benefits package that includes:
• 9/80 work schedule (3-day weekend every other week)
• 160 hours of accruable PTO per year (minimum)
• 100% cooperative-paid benefits, including defined benefit pension plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, basic life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match up to 4%, 100% vested immediately
• Wellness reimbursement up to $300 per year
• 8 paid holidays per year
• Paid parental leave
• Education and training reimbursement
• Volunteer paid time off
• Length-of-service program
Posted until filled.
How to Apply
CORE Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.
CORE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All qualified candidates are given equal opportunity, and selection decisions are based on job-related factors. We also believe in strength in diversity.