Journeyman Lineman (Multiple Openings, Conifer/Sedalia)
A high school diploma or equivalent is required plus at least four years of apprenticeship training as a Lineman I or apprentice in the construction and maintenance of electric transmission and distribution lines.
A valid Colorado Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and a DOT medical certificate are required and must be maintained.
CORE offers an exceptional benefits package that includes:
• 9/80 work schedule (3-day weekend every other week)
• 160 hours of accruable PTO per year (minimum)
• 100% cooperative-paid benefits, including defined benefit pension plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, basic life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match up to 4%, 100% vested immediately
• Wellness reimbursement up to $300 per year
• 8 paid holidays per year
• Paid parental leave
• Education and training reimbursement
• Volunteer paid time off
• Length-of-service program
How to Apply
The above statement is a partial description of the requirements for this position. The complete job description is available for your review by contacting CORE Human Resources.
CORE Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.
CORE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All qualified candidates are given equal opportunity, and selection decisions are based on job-related factors. We also believe in strength in diversity.