This summer, we will launch COREV, a residential electric vehicle charger program to support the increasing number of members with EVs. The program will offer two levels of service, Charge and Connect:
With COREV Charge:
- CORE provides some make-ready credit for any necessary electrical work – typically from the member’s service panel to the garage – in order to support a Level 2 residential EV charger.
- CORE installs a CORE-owned and maintained 240-volt, 40-amp (or equivalent) Level 2 ChargePoint Home Flex charger.
- CORE connects the EV charger to the ChargePoint network, establishes electrical current settings, and ensures a proper charge to the vehicle.
- A monthly subscription fee covers all program benefits.
With COREV Connect:
- CORE provides an annual credit to a member who connects their provided ChargePoint charger to our network.